Monday, August 31, 2009

2009 Family Portrait and a 90th Birthday!


So this weekend was a busy one! Scrappin' with the sisters-in-law on Friday, Assiya's wedding on Saturday morning/afternoon then Grandma's 90th Birthday on Saturday evening. Then more family get-togethers on Sunday.

I made the slide-show for Grandma's birthday and it was amazing to go through all the pictures of her life, right from 1919 until now. What a full life! We love you Grandma!



Andy drew this little portrait when he was supposed to be listening to the Sunday School lesson, but everyone passed it around and had a good laugh. See if you can identify all our family members!


We took our own family pictures on Saturday. I would pity any photographer who would try to do our portraits for us, it's always such a gong show! The last picture is my Grandma with her 6 great-grankids!

2 comments:

  1. What an eventful weekend we had!! Andy has such artistic skill! I can't wait to get the pics from you (the family ones). OH and I totally forgot to grab the DVD you made...I'll get it this weekend.

    ReplyDelete