Sunday, July 26, 2009
Thursday, July 2, 2009
One month already?!
Actually, it's been a nearly a month and a half since Otto was born! And in a month, here's what has happened:
- Andy had two weeks off of work when Otto was born and brought me breakfast in bed every single day.
- Otto lost a bit of weight and we were worried when he kept it off for far too long. We had to figure things out with the feedings, but we're working it out and he's finally gaining weight. A few weeks ago, he was in the 10th percentile, but this week, he's in the 25th percentile, so we're making quick progress.
- I've learned I can't get enough of his cute faces. He has so many different expressions already. The little round "0" mouth gets me every time.
- One of my favorite things is watching Otto sleep. He is absolutely adorable.
- I've learned to live with messes around the house for awhile because there are more important things in life. Namely, cuddling with Otto, feeding Otto, changing Otto, staring at his cute cute face, and cuddling some more.
Posted by kaly 3 comments:
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)