Thursday, November 27, 2008

Crepe-tastic!


Ooh, these crepes were so so yummy! Becky, you are such a better blogger than I! You had pictures and commentary up the very next day! I had to make you wait almost a week! Anyway, for all those who don't know what the heck I'm talking about, Andy and I (more emphasis on the I) had three of my girlfriends (Birdie, Becky, and Candia) over for a crepe and girlie gab night. Yeah... Andy mostly hid in the basement. We don't blame him though! We loved all the girl talk!


The crepes were fantastic and yummy! My favorite was the Nutella and raspberry one with whipped cream on the top. I would have photographed it better except that we were just too excited to actually eat them! So I didn't bother setting it up so much.

Latest baby news? Nothing much about the baby, more like symptoms of it being there. I feel very "stretched" today. It seems like the belly is starting to come all at once! I've been getting a lot of headaches lately, which really wipe me out. And I'm still craving all things raspberry. Well, except that raspberry cheese fudge that Andy bought me. He was so sweet, thinking that it would be a great treat for me. Well, it was more cheese than fudge or raspberry, so the taste was a bit odd. Okay, a lot odd. It was kinda gross. We gave it to my Mom who seemed to like it.

2 comments:

  1. What on earth is Cheese Fudge??? It sounds fantastic!! Two things I love wrapped into one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you know I have been craving crepes? I just finished writing my friend for a recipe! Do you have one you could send me?? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete