Sunday, January 20, 2013

How to wash dishes Otto style I Digi LO

A digital layout on a Sunday night. I've been looking at pictures the last several days, with a 2012 mini album in mind. I'm super excited, but it will require a bit of prep before I can get to it. But too much prep gets too boring, so I had to scrapbook one of the best photos of last year, and this one was it. Totally happens all the time even still. My silly boy.

{Papers: Juliana Kneipp, L.Grier, Sarah Schmutz; Mask: Karen Funk, Robyn Meierotto; Embellishments(button, labels, date strip): Megan Turnidge, Creativity By Crystal, Juliana Kneipp; Tag: Gennifer Bursett; Fiber: Shabby Princess}

1 comment:

  1. Love it! And considering I just blogged today about my boys in the kitchen. Didn't mention that Rhys was baking with a t-shirt, apron and nothing else!

    ReplyDelete