Friday, March 16, 2012

Cute Fabric Banner

I whipped up this cute little fabric banner just the other night. It took very little time and I love how it turned out. It was for a little girl who turned two! I hope she can put it in her doll house!

I finally made a Laundry Line for our family(before Christmas actually)! If you want one for your family or for a friend, put in an order! email me at treetopstitchery@gmail.com or visit my Facebook page: treetopstitchery.com

Coming soon: a felt pouch tutorial. Somewhere to put your flash cards, playing cards, groups of mini books, etc.

1 comment:

  1. Kaly that banner is adorable! I keep meaning to tell you that my Mom loved her Laundry Line this Christmas! She thought it was the cutest! Sorry it took me so long to relay that message :)

    ReplyDelete